Saturday, August 13, 2005

Money



I always thought I was good with money...but now that I've actually got it, I'm not.

I bought two clothing items today totalling $60. Granted, the sweater was just the right colour for me and perfect in every way and I really did need a new belt, I probably shouldn't have bought them. I loathe having debts of any sort and I still owe my parents $100. I also have to think of plane tickets, luggage, "essential" clothing, and other stuff.

Went to the bank today...I will have enough for a plane ticket, if I don't spend it all.

List of stuff I want/need rather badly but must not buy it all at once:

TFK - Phenomenon & The Art of Breaking
Greg Sczebel
Hot Hot Heat
Audioslave
New Bible
Shorts/Capris
Jeans
T-shirts I actually like
Billy's gift
Carrie's gift
Mags' gas money that I will give her in form of TFK tickets! ^_^
Developement of film

PHOTO: Fooling around with the image layout... Those are my mom's tulips that I've photoshopped, cropped and basically tried to salvage from a crappy photo. I think I did a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home