Saturday, August 20, 2005

Meh

Well, another week has passed and no progress has been made. I don't know what to do and it's getting very frustrating. I had a long post about this but my computer spazzed and left me with nothing. Lots of metaphors and allegories and general poeticness. In short, I feel like an extremely horny celibate about this Mexico thing. I can't plan without more information! This lack of progress is making me very nervous.

I told my supervisor that there was the possibility of my leaving for Mexico during the first week of September. I said, "possibility" not "I am going then. Good bye". She has not given me 1 single hour that week. I don't like my supervisor all that much. She's kind of a cow.

I've done nothing all week besides work and go online. My life is extremely boring. I have no Ryan to fill up the time and it's gotten very weird. I'm reverting back into loner Kristall...

PHOTO: Oh...just to jazz things up I've neglected to put up a super artistic picture and opted, instead, for something a little "Shaun of the Dead". Mhmmm, that's right. I love zombies. I like comedy. I like the Britons. This is a wonderful gift to the movie world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home