Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Passport Madness


So still two people who I need to talk to each other, have not talked to each other. It's been more than a week. I'm no longer nervous about it because I understand, I think, that God wants me to wait. I don't know why, but He does. So I've got to accept that, as difficult as it is.

I got my passport last Friday. I left for the post office at 3:30. There were two people working there that didn't have a clue what they were doing. I had to be at work at 4. Several screwed up money orders later, I got my package at 3:59. It takes me 12 minutes to get to my work from that post office. I was 20 min. late for work because traffic was bad. I was a bit on the...how should I say this?, freaking out side. I cannot stand being late. I get nervous and scatterbrained and and...I begin to hyperventilate. I hate being late. I HATE BEING LATE.

Soooo anyway. The Thousand Foot Krutch concert rocked. Manafest, Nifty, Gaetz Ave., and Stereotap (sp?) played as well. But it was pretty obvious everyone was there for TFK.

I took a bunch of photos the other day. I will probably use a few to decorate this blog as soon as I get them developed and scanned. Ahhh scanned. That reminds me. I need to clean our scanner. It's such a mess.

PHOTOS: Both pictures are the same. I just manipulated the bottom one to make it presentable. I love Photoshop! I should probably watermark them to be safe, but I honestly don't think they're good enough to be ripped off. Which do you think is better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home