Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Defying Gravity!

I haven't updated in a little mostly due to stress. I had both a Psych mid-term (again!!!) and an English essay due today and for the past week or so I've been freaking out about them. I've just finished the midterm and handed in my essay and I'm feeling much more light-hearted. I think I did ok.

Last weekend was really great. Saturday, Ryan and I went to the Ridge and hung around a few of our old haunts like Bobby Sox, a wonderful 50's diner near his old house. We also went looking at all the music stores in Maple Ridge and Abby for drumheads, drumkeys, and other little things Ryan's gotta get to fix his drumset.

Sunday, I went to church with him at The Bridge which is a recent offshoot of Vineyard. I felt very uncomfortable, as usual, but afterward we went for lunch and spent an hour playing CS at the internet cafe near his new-er house. We got "dominated" on the awp maps, but otherwise we rocked.

There's something wrong with my car, yet again, and I need to figure it out soon. It's driving (no pun intended) me nuts!

Having a party this Saturday, piratically themed! w00t. :) Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me! And all that jazz.

PHOTO: Cosmovitral in Toluca. Pretty isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home