Thursday, December 08, 2005

Music - a list

I love music. I really do. (bold are the ones I've seen live...not much).

These are the bands/artists I listen to a lot and really enjoy:

Sarah Slean, Weezer, Thousand Foot Krutch, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Less Than Jake, Five Iron Frenzy, Jimmy Eat World, Anberlin, Spoken, Skillet, Billy Talent, The Cranberries, Tool, Matthew Good Band, Moist, Bif Naked, Bush, Goldfinger, Vitas, Tatu, Day of Fire, Disciple, The Shins, Greg Sczebel, Fall Out Boy, Nofx, MxPx, The Cootees, Element 101, Muse, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Jack Johnson, Acceptance, Barlow Girl, Beastie Boys, Blindside, Black Eyed Peas, Counting Crows, Flyleaf, Maroon 5, The Darkness, Queen, Relient K, Sondre Lerche, Dresden Dolls, The Monkees, Boney M.

PHOTO: My Chemical Romance frontman, Gerard Way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home