Saturday, December 17, 2005

Gasoline is in my head.

Going to Seattle tomorrow with Mags and Mom. We'll be there for 2 nights and returning on the 20th. We're going to do some shopping and site seeing and then picking Ryan up at the airport.

Yay!

I want to get my lip pierced when I come home from Mexico. My mom said I could so I'm probably going to. I don't know, though. I might change my mind once I come back, but for right now, yeah, I really want it.

Christmas in a week! I can't believe it. It really seemed to be just a few days ago it was the first Sunday of Advent.

Lots of stuff has been going on and it's a bit hard to update on it all. I'm trying not to stress out about everything I need to get done before going to Mexico and everything that entails going to Mexico and being in there. I'm also a bit nervous about seeing Ryan again. I've changed a lot in the past 4 months that I'm worried he might not like who I am now. Maybe I'm more annoying or something?

I need to get everything going on applying to UCFV as well. I need to fill out the forms and apply for a student loan and give all the paperwork to my mom so she can mail it off when I'm gone.

But right now, I want to forget about it all until after Christmas. I just want to put it off until that's over.

PHOTO: Blurry photo of my mom on the first Sunday of Advent. We were decorating our tree. It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home