Thursday, September 07, 2006

Take Me Away

My first week of uni is over. Thursday's have become my Spanish day. Mostly because I *just* realized that all I have on Thursday is a Spanish lab and Spanish 101. Ha ha ha. Psych seems very exciting and English...I think I just might kill myself over. There is nothing more I deplored from high school than the ridiculous essays and theses we had to go through. Hideous and horrible torture.

I have an essay due Monday. How much does that blow? I've been out of school for 2 years, I'm compeletely out of practise.

Last night I bought Another Journal Entry the Expanded Edition by Barlow Girl from House of James. It's pretty good. I'm a little embarassed to say I like them because a) their band name kinda sucks. Es muy cheesy and b) I'm kinda known for liking hardcore punk, ska, and rock, but this is all pop-y and stuff. However, this is the exciting thing about change. I can do it. No matter what my image is.

PHOTO: A tribute to the god that Toluca is named after. Totally forgot the name, however, it means "the one who leans his head". This is near Ryan's flat and not very close to Centro de Toluca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home