Tuesday, October 10, 2006

(stuff)Electrocuted

So, happy thanksgiving, those few (1, I think) who read my blog.

I had a nice weekend. Took about 3 rolls of film (and strangely enough one was 800 which I found in my bag. I've never bought 800 so...don't know where that came from!) at Westminster Abbey in Mission. I'm hoping to get that developed in a couple days.

My job is really stressing me out. I have an 8 1/2 shift on Thursday that's just been driving me insane with worry these past few days. My first shift was horrible. They put me on cash with no training and no trainer for 8 hours. Nice. >_<

I've done fairly well in all my projects at school, 85 in English, 99 in Spanish, and 88 in Psych. I'm quite pleased with my performance so far. *shrugs*

Skillet's cd still has not arrived at House of James and I'm itching to just download it already! Bah. However this wait has really drawn out the suspense so I'm extra excited. Billy says it's really great so...here's hoping.

It looks at though my brother and my boyfriend may be moving in together. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Halo and LAN parties!!! :)

I find myself missing Mexico so much. It's just this empty space in my heart where something used to be. I can't believe how much I want to go back. I want to recreate and create new memories and see the "friends" I made there, namely my old students.

PHOTO: The cathedral in Centro de Toluca. I have three great shots of it and I want to make a tryptich of sorts but I'm not quite sure how to do it in Photoshop just yet and Paint isn't adequate. Anyway, holy crap I miss Toluca. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home