Monday, October 02, 2006

I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be.

Apparently, for me, getting my life together = anxiety.

I got a job the other day. Orientation is Thursday. I honestly don't want this job. I don't want to work. I really don't. I'm lazy, yeah, and I just don't want to do any work...of any kind. School was fine until I had to do work. Dammit. Since when has life = work? That's dumb. I hate life.

Moving on.

Accomplishments:

beat Halo 2 on Legendary.

YES.

I aced my Psych mid-term. Surprise surprise. Had no idea I was going to.

We picked up Ryan's drumkit from his church and are now storing it at my house. I love his church. His pastor is awesome possum.

Oh! New Skillet cd Comatose comes out TOMORROW!!! I've been listening to the single Rebirthing on repeat for many weeks. *griiiiiiiiins*

Also, am thinking of joining MySpace (although it is just a glorified Nexopia) so I can access friends stuff and band goodies. I HATE MySpace, though.

This post has no real substance, I was tired of the piercing one though.

PHOTO: Kids are DUMB. Taken near the skatepark. Nuff said?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristall said...

darn you

house of james hasn't got it yet

torrent?

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home