Thursday, November 02, 2006

< interestingtitle >bwah< /interestingtitle >



Aight! Yo, fo sho...and...peace out my homies...and....northsiiiieeeeeede! *facepalm*

Bleck, am drinking English Breakfast Tea...nothing beats good ole Orange Pekoe. :( Anyway, try to think of this post without that rather odd outburst. This is where it really starts:

Phew! Long weekend and week, let me tell you. Had a party on Saturday and it was rad taffy. I fell asleep though...heh heh...I'm blaming it on stress and not my callous nature.

Sunday, Jeremy moved back home. Now both my brothers are living here again, one is hopelessly in debt and the other will be moving in with my boyfriend soon, I hope. But holy crap! Both brothers = no internet, food, sleep, or clean house for me! However, I can now steal music off of them and play some LAN games with Jeremy now.

Monday, the power went out at UCFV and my classes were cancelled. Probably not as good as I thought it was since I have to make a Powerpoint presentation for Psych on a chapter I don't understand and with a program I've never used before. Yay for freaking out. >_<

Ah, Tuesday. Halloween = boooooooo. The English department at my school played the original Dawn of the Dead so Lib and I watched it. I love that movie. I found it much better than the new one and I just realized the music for when they're raiding the mall is the same music in the extras on Shaun of the Dead (the alternate comic-y endings). Awesome! 8-)

Tuesday evening was muy ridiculous. First, this old cow in Ryan's townhouse complex tells me to freaking slow down! All right, so it's not so bad, unless you take into account I was going 5 km/h when the posted speed is 8 km/h and I knew I had to be on the lookout for little trick-or-treaters. She had the nerve to tell me to slow down?! I stopped my car and just stared at her beady little face glaring through my windows. I could just see the cogs turning in her brain, "Ah, stickers on the car, green N sign, they must be hoodlum teenagers!" C-O-W-! Ok, so this mostly bothers me because she caused me to question my driving (which I worry about enough as it is). All right, so then as I'm driving farther away from Ryan's complex (which is rather close to Bateman), some REAL hoodlum teenagers started setting off firecrackers in the middle of the intersection I was in. Boooooo.

Wednesday, I almost got hit by a car that was about to run a stopsign at Ash and George Ferguson Way. Since I've been picking up Ryan from work, I use that road a lot and you would not believe how many people don't think anyone is coming down George Ferguson past Ash. It's unbelievable. This jerk doesn't look, nearly rams into me, and then has the nerve to look at me with disgust at the following intersection! J-E-R-K-! Finally, the last thing in a weeklong weird streak, I was privy to some deplorable human behaviour that I'm pretty sure constitutes emotional abuse. I saw a father bawling out his son for not "communicating" properly. What-ever. Holy crap. He was swearing so much at this 14 year old who was just hanging his head. I couldn't believe someone could be so awful to someone else. I wanted to say something, so desperately. I just wanted to embarass the asshole.

Anyway, all in all, feel awful about the state of the human race and am now going to be late for school. BOOO.

PHOTO: Geeses at Mill Lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home