Sunday, November 26, 2006

do you know the weight I'm under? When everything revolves around you...


It's snowing and I threw out my back. Now my back has been messed up for as long as I can remember and I often am in pain because of it but this is definitely the worst it has EVER been. I can hardly walk! Sitting is the worst because my tailbone kind of impacts on my spine, so I'm wincing as I write this.


Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night because I was so wracked with guilt. My car cannot drive in snow and my parents weren't going to let me drive Ryan to Maple Ridge. I only found that out last night so Ryan had to get a ride with his mom and now he's all alone out there playing on the worship team. :(

I can't play in the snow! I can't walk in the snow! I HATE MY BACK.


However, on the brighter side, Lib and I are going to the Sarah Slean concert at the Stanley Theatre on Dec. 18!!!! I am so excited. I've loved Sarah for....a very long time. Since Night Bugs came out about 5 years ago, I think. Anyway, she's lovely and Libby and I don't get to hang out that much. Better yet, I believe the tickets we got were free. w00t.

PHOTO: Sarah Slean cerca Night Bugs debut. So awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home