Friday, October 28, 2005

Jobs

I got the job at Mag's work, but I quit about 4 days later because it really wasn't for me. I'm kind of lazy like that and I often don't like to give things a try because I'm scared. I'm a scaredy-cat and a lazyass, so sue me.

Anyway, lately there have been numerous car buying opportunities for me but the cars have been snatched up before I could test drive them. Kind of sad as I desperately want a car of my own.

I went to InXtreme last wednesday with Mags. I liked it...it made me feel very nostalgic and all that good warm yummy jazz. Unfortunately I knew some people there. This guy I used to have a major crush on and I'm sure he knew it too, was there, as well as a few girls from school and a guy I knew from my old youth. I wish I knew more of the songs that were played and the only reason I knew half of them was because I'd gone to Ryan's church and sung them there. The sound was good and the lighting and the atmosphere. I felt very welcomed, but not pressured. It was nice. I hope to go again without Mags. Scratch that, I hope to have enough courage to go again without Mags.

I had a good day at work, for once, except I found out some things about my supervisor that changed my mind about her...and not in a good way.

I can't wait for Christmas. It's going to be so amazing this year.

PHOTO: Took this in Victoria, British Columbia about 2 years ago. I was in the school senior band and we toured the island in about 4 or 5 days, I can't really remember. It was a pretty good trip, but I was anxious for most of it. Anyway, I liked this photo a lot, except it's pretty boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home