Monday, September 26, 2005

Still I Wish I Was By Your Side

California - Sarah Slean

I'm looking for another job and have an interview on Thursday for this small bookstore in the mall. I'm pretty excited but also nervous...obviously. Mags said nerves are good, they keep you on your toes. So I guess I'm pretty set. I'm going to be on my tippy toes and I might even break a few.

I'm going to Warriors Unleashed, this Christian conferance thing. I'm a little wary because I don't know what to expect.

I'm also really into Through Painted Deserts by Donald Miller. It's a good book, well written, thoughtprovoking and thoughtful, and there's humour too. Oh, did I mention there's a VW in it? Yeah, that's another reason I like it.

I saw the sweetest Jetta today while I was walking around downtown. Slick black, boxy (I hate "bubble" cars...the one's with smooth edges. Bleck), shiny, and the sunroof was propped open. I don't know what year it was...but it was nice. I think the driver thought I was checking him out, though. I should be more careful where my eyes go...

PHOTO: I love Photoshop. The was taken one evening near Mags' house. Beautiful sunset that I "enhanced" in photoshop. Brought out the colours more, enriched the tones....that jazz. I love this photo because of the silhouettes and the rule of thirds action. It's a cliché photo...everyone does sunsets, but I really like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristall said...

Oh man. When I got that comment, I knew I just could not erase it. Penis pills...EXCELLENT.

lol.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Kristall said...

^^ click on it Billy. I can't bring myself to do it...

12:13 AM

 
Blogger Kristall said...

wtf?

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home