Friday, November 04, 2005

Happiness

This is my "clean" blog. I don't think anyone reads it, but it's the link I give out when people ask to see my blog. There's no swearing, some pretty pictures, and I keep the moping to a minimum.

I've been put on Effexor. I've only been taking it for 2 days but I've been feeling some of the side effects: nausea, loss of appetite (which is in my case, good), sleeplessness and sleepiness, and I'm pretty dizzy. My doctor said it would take about 2 weeks before I'd notice a change, so...here's hoping.

It's only 9:00pm but I can barely keep my eyes open. 46 days until Ryan comes back for Christmas!

Lately I've been listening to more angry music, especially The Used, My Chemical Romance, Tool, and Billy Talent. I don't know what changed, but I'm fine with it.

I'm painting my room "Souvenir" tomorrow. Should be nice hardwork. Man, I'm tired.

PHOTO: Thought I'd do something different. That's a self-portrait and I used the note paper filter in Photoshop to make it look so freaking cool. Good stuff, good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home