Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wasting Time

So yesterday at work, I wasted company time like the dickens. I wrote a really long letter to Libby and used all my available resources (bookstore stickers, sticky envelopes, whiteout, highlighters) to make it look very cool. That took me about an hour and a half...so it was great.

But I get to work all weekend and there's really nothing to do there so...I'm going to be at a loss for what to do.

I'm working both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Luckily, though, it's just until 6 and not later. Otherwise, I would've been pissed. Got big plans for New Year's Eve this year...I mean, I hope they come to fruition.

So after some speculating, it seems as though the family graphics card is going. It's old and the fan is making hilarious noises. It sounds angry and like it's growling at me. Anyway, this means that we will hopefully be buying an uber good one soon....hopefully.

PHOTO: My headboard. Where the tealight holder is usually where my stereo goes, but I moved it during the power outage we'd experienced that night. There's a lot of vodka in that goblet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home