Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yay!

I get to see Ryan in 20 days! Just 20 days! That's it. No more counting in months, now it's just 20 days!

I'm really excited, can't you tell? My mom, Mags, and I are going to Seattle on a mini-vacation and then picking Ryan up from the airport. It's so going to rock. I'll probably just hold him and never let him go...could be a problem though... >_<

So that's on the 20th, then on the 23rd I'm planning a little Christmas party. I want to go skating but it seems as though more than half my friends either can't skate or don't like to skate. Tiresome, since I love it and haven't been for about 3 or 4 years...since my operation. Oh well, getting excited about that too.

I've been walking a lot lately...trying to fit it into my daily routine. It took me an hour to walk to the post office today and yesterday I walked to pick up my mom from school which was uphill and took me 40 min or so. Anyway, I hope I getting fitter.

PHOTO: Self portrait and me trying to be all artistic. I think it looks a little awkward, but I like my bandaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home