Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New glasses and wasting time

I really should be studying for my Spanish, Psych, and English exams, but I got so into uploading some videos to Myspace and putting photos up on dA, MySpace, and Flickr.

I'm also getting new glasses (new lenses and frames) today. Very exciting, although I'm nervous about driving alone with them in the beginning. Depth is weird.

Annnnywho. I've bought Jeremy and Ryan's xmas gifts already and have an idea for my mom and dad, but Daniel, I'm totally lost.

First Sunday of advent has happened! Woot. I like Christmas, mucho. Hopefully, I'll be able to take better Christmas pictures than I did last year (1, 2, 3)

Went to a young adults get together with people from Ryan's Abbotsford church, the Bridge. It was very very awkward in the beginnning, but got fun towards the end. I also got lost driving to this guys house way out in Mission. Totally lost. Also misread a sign that said "obstruction" for "construction". That lead to embarassment.

PHOTO: Ryan took this Thanksgiving '06 at Westminster Abbey. I do realize I look insane, but I also look very very hot, so what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home